- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
3. What data do we collect?
Wavemakers collects the following data:
- Personal data you give us: For example, your name, address, e-mail, telephone number when you enter this information in the contact form and any additional information as a result of the purchase of services.
- Personal data we get from your use of our Website or services:
- Log information: we store some data in server logs that include, but are not limited to:
- Internet Protocol address;
- The external website that referred you;
- The pages you visited on our Website;
- Time and date of each page visited by you;
- Details on how you use our services.
- Device information: we can collect device-specific information e.g. serial number, hardware type, version etc.
- Local storage: using browser web storage, application data caches and other mechanisms on your device we can collect and store your data (including personal data)
4. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wavemakers with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe for our newsletters through on of our opt-in forms
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Wavemakers may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Other sources that have obtained the data legally
5. How will we use your
Wavemakers collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like and promote the use of our services to you on the Website.
- We use your personal data to provide, maintain, protect, promote and improve our services and to develop new ones. Your personal data is only stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected
6. How do we store your
Wavemakers securely stores your data at secure facilities housing Google and Microsoft.
Wavemakers would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wavemakers from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Wavemakers.
8. What are your data protection rights?
Wavemakers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wavemakers for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wavemakers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wavemakers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wavemakers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wavemakers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wavemakers’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wavemakers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit: allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
11. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Wavemakers uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Wavemakers uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wavemakers sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
12. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
13. Privacy policies of other websites
15. How to contact us