Which data do we collect?
Wavemakers collects and processes the following data:
- Personal data you provide us with for identification purposes: for example, your name, address, e-mail, telephone number when you get in contact with us and any additional information as a result of a contractual relationship.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wavemakers with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe for our newsletter or press list.
- You get into contact with us.
- You place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your activated browser’s cookies.
Wavemakers may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Other sources that have obtained the data legally and are allowed to transfer that data to us for further use.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order of our products or services and manage your account (legal ground: performance of a contract).
- Send you newsletters/press mailings/personal mailings about our products/services. For such newsletters and mailing, you may always chose to opt-out and/or request us to stop contacting you (legal ground: your consent).
If we would process your personal data for any other purpose than the ones listed above, we will inform you beforehand.
How do we store your data?
Wavemakers securely stores your data at secure facilities within the EEA. We have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we process.
How long will we store your data?
We store your data for as long as necessary to perform any contract we may have with you or in case of newsletters/mailings until you unsubscribe from our database.
We also regularly clean up our database to keep all information relevant and up to date.
With whom will we share your data?
We do not sell or share your personal data to/with any other party for commercial reasons.
The reasons why we share your personal data with third parties are:
- You gave your consent for this.
- We have a legal obligation to share your personal data.
What are your data protection rights?
You have several rights that you are able to exercise by contacting us through the contact details mentioned above:
- The right to access and rectification– You have the right to request Wavemakers for a copy of your personal data and you have the right to request that Wavemakers corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wavemakers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Wavemakers erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing and to object to processing– You have the right to request that Wavemakers restricts the processing of your personal data, or you may object to processing your personal data, both under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Wavemakers transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, in a readable format.
- The right to withdraw your consent – You have the right at any moment to withdraw a previously given consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority using following contact details:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit / Autorité de protection des données
Drukpersstraat/Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussel/Bruxelles
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
|The right to object to direct marketing – You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details above.
Privacy policies of other websites